Sprinkler System Maintenance and Repair
“ALL-N-1 Landscape is an award-winning company that is the first to offer a sprinkler system maintenance plan with unconditional full coverage warranty and no deductible.”
Take 20% OFF any sprinkler system maintenance plan when you pre-pay for three years.
The cost of a sprinkler system maintenance contract is, unfortunately, more likely to go up than down every year. Lock in your low price now with ALL-N-1 Landscape by prepaying for three years in advance. Plus, take advantage of additional 20% discount when pre-paid for three years or 10% discount when pre-paid for one year.
ALL-N-1 Sprinkler System Maintenance Program
ALL-N-1 Landscape your local leader in lawn sprinkler system maintenance and our innovative service plans allow you to pick exactly what meets your individual needs the most.
Being a member of our Maintenance Program gives you the benefit of automatic priority scheduling. No need for you to call us to schedule each service. You can simply forget about your sprinkler system, knowing that it will be taken care of no matter what. And our online payment option is sure to make your experience more enjoyable. Pricing below is limited to sprinkler systems of up to 12 zones. Please contact us for pricing on systems larger than 12 zones.
Interested in our sprinkler system maintenance plan? You can reach ALL-N-1 at (785) 856-5296.
Sprinkler System Winterization Description
- Turn water off to sprinkler system.
- Blow all parts free of water with compressed air.
- Open all manual drains and faucets, if applicable.
Spring Sprinkler System Reactivation Description
- Turn the water on to sprinkler system.
- Inspect plumbing and main water source connection.
- Perform backflow valve test (City requires it performed every spring by a certified technician).
- Report the test results to the City Administration.
- Activate controller, set watering schedule. Install new battery when applicable.
- Test the rain sensor when applicable.
- Test all underground electrical valves in system.
- Check cleanliness of all lines, heads and nozzles. Trim sod from around all heads and flush as necessary.
- Inspect and adjust each sprinkler head for proper coverage.
- Repair line breaks and broken sprinklers if needed. Repair charges after expiration of initial installation warranty will be an additional billing for Silver members. (If your sprinkler system is under 1, 3 or 5-Year initial manufacturer’s warranty parts are replaced at no charge under conditions of a warranty agreement. Charges for labor are billed only after the initial 1-Year labor warranty is expired).
Summer Sprinkler System Checkup Description
- Our signature “28 POINT SPRINKLER CHECK & FIX” report included!
- Turn on and check controller and valves for proper operation.
- Check and adjust sprinkler heads for proper coverage and water distribution. It will help for the entire sprinkler system to use water more efficiently.
- Re-set controller for proper seasonal watering schedule. It will save you money by reducing your water bill.
- Any necessary repairs are brought to your attention.
- A $65 Value.
Unconditional Extended Warranty Description
It means that even if some parts of your sprinkler system are damaged by you, your mower or anybody else, we fix it at no cost to you whatsoever. We don’t question whether the repair is needed due to your fault or not – we just do it so you can forget about it! Any necessary repairs are done without your intervention or time spent. Just call or email us and you can rest assured it’s taken care of! Virtually everything related to your sprinkler system is our responsibility at no additional cost to you. Your parts and labor rate are zero. It works just like full coverage insurance for your sprinkler system without any deductible! No matter how many parts have to be replaced or how much labor is needed, you don’t get charged a cent—you are 100% covered!
This is absolutely the best value on the market! Guaranteed!
ALL-N-1 Landscape works hard to complete your landscape project on time, on budget and to all of the agreed-upon specifications. Our goal is 100% satisfaction. When you combine ALL-N-1 Landscape’s high-quality work with our outstanding customer service and exceptional warranties, we’re sure that you will agree we provide excellent value for sprinkler systems and beyond.