GreenBed™: attractive, durable and non-toxic kits to create raised garden beds.
“Tuck your plants into a healthy bed.” ALL-N-1 Landscape is proud to be an official distributor for GreenBed products, the best kit for creating raised garden beds!
What makes the GreenBed the best way to add raised garden beds to your property?
Adding raised garden beds to your Lawrence or Overland Park property can be an involved process. The GreenBed kit streamlines the project, making it easier for you to create the raised garden beds you’ve envisioned. Consider all these benefits:
- Our raised garden beds involve all non-toxic materials: good for you and your plants.
- Your raised garden beds have a 20-30 year expected life.
- Panels can be painted or left naturally grey to lighten with age.
- Raised garden beds are a beautiful addition to your garden!
- Crafted in Oregon.
- Assembles quickly with a socket wrench and a screwdriver.
How do our raised garden beds work?
- Cedar trim kit is precut with doweled joinery and is finished with a natural plant based penetrating oil.
- The raised garden beds are formed from Faswall® panels, a remarkable woodchip/cement composite that lasts for decades and is totally nontoxic.
- All fasteners are included and all holes are predrilled for fast, accurate installation!
- Includes six durable painted metal brackets for assembling raised garden beds.
Each 4′ x 8′ kit ($314.99/each) includes the following components needed for your raised garden beds:
- Six Faswall® wood/cement panels with predrilled mtg. holes
- Six black metal brackets with six stabilizing stakes
- Beautiful precut natural oil finished cedar trim kit
- All corrosion resistant fasteners needed for raised garden beds
- Complete step-by-step illustrated instructions to help you construct your raised garden beds
Additional information about raised garden beds:
- Installation services available in Lawrence and Overland Park (not included in price above).
- Custom sizes available. Call (913) 766-2273 or (785) 856-5296 for details.
- Delivery and shipping available. Call(913) 766-2273 or (785) 856-5296 for details.